Sunday 11 March 2018

Saturday test and Cheltenham

I received my new flash system last week and wanted to try it out for the first time by taking some photos of my wife.  I am delighted with the system and it is so much more powerful than my standard flash units yet works perfectly off camera with a nice diffuser and is super fast to recycle so a perfect unit to use for some of the portrait/group bookings I already have for later this year so my first job will cover the cost of the unit.

After the test above we headed over to Cheltenham on a wet and windy day so took just the superb little Fuji X70 camera with me and grabbed some street shots.

A varied day photographically yet very rewarding and it is always good to have a camera with me!

The flash test.













Cheltenham
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.