Friday 26 December 2014

Boxing Day drag hunt

I went to the annual Boxing Day Hunt meet in the local park with my good friend Rob, it was a deceptively cold morning with flat lighting but we still managed to capture some images of the event.

A good turn out of riders and spectators as usual and Rob and I managed to grab some arrival shots then position ourselves on an old hay cart to get shots of the departure.

I used the Olympus EM1 with Pany 100-300mm for the arrival and general shots before the start and switched to the Nikon D3s with 24-120 for the images as they came past us as I wanted good fast AF.

The arrival and pre-start images (EM1)























D3s











They're off


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.