Friday 21 April 2017

Cheltenham with the X100s

We were in Cheltenham this afternoon and for a change I had the Fuji X100s with me, I had forgotten just how much this camera reminds me of the Leica rangefinders I used when working as a PJ, the size is very similar and with the 35mm equivalent lens reminds me of shooting street in Berlin during my 11 yrs working there as a Photojournalist.

Note to self - use the X100s more!

The last image is of George who I spotted sat with an original Speed Graphic 4x5" view / field  camera fitted with a 6x9 roll film back........ classic machine that I used myself years ago and the Toyo Graphic who purchased Speed Graphic and evolved it even more.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.