Saturday 30 September 2017

Fairford, Farringdon and Filkins Ploughing Championships

I was at the Ploughing championships today and despite the weather forecast we had a dry day with overcast skies and occasional blue sky with sunshine.

There was a good mix of tractors at the show but alas the heavy horses were sadly lacking with only one pair present and a single but they still made for some good photographs.

There were some interesting characters in attendance but not as many as previous years.

All in all a good day but by 2.30pm I was ready to leave - I have to remember that my Consultant told me on Mon that it can take a year and more to get back to normal health and full energy.










































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.