Saturday 16 December 2017

Birds and ice abstracts

I was out for my daily constitutional this afternoon by the lakes and grabbed some images of the birds trying to find the last of the seed.  I was looking across some open land and suddenly this heron came flying past at speed - luckily I had the D500 with 300mm and the AF was able to lock on and grab the shot before it was gone.

I also wanted to capture some ice abstracts before it is all gone but grabbed the hanging leaf shot as I made my way through the woods and then the ice.

I am once again really pleased with the performance of this combo and even though the light was dropping fast, it captured the images I wanted and despite the high ISO they are more than adequate.

Very happy with my Nikon equipment and so glad I returned to the fold.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.