Monday 2 July 2018

Panasonic Lumix G9 ventures

I have been out a lot lately with the G9 and 100-400mm lens, mostly to nature reserves and lakes to capture some images of the insects as well as a couple of walks.
I am still getting used to the G9 and having a micro 4/3rds camera to use in conjunction with my Nikons.
The G9 is an incredible camera that delivers some good IQ but as good as the AFC is, it does not get near the D500 and this was very evident at the Weston Air Festival where I missed quite a few images.
I am now using back button focus and finding it better for me - more practice and a trip to Thruxton to cover truck racing will give me chance to try it for track work.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.