Monday 29 March 2021

Lockdown with the Fuji X-Pro3

 This is my first post for a very long time as I decided to park my posting on here until I fely we were heading in the right direction with the Covid virus.  I have been out nearly every day taking exercise and carrying a camera to capture some images as I walk.

There are a lot of people locally that are on the same FB page as me and have requested I carry on posting images as they are vulnerable and self isolating for safety, I have tried to post on a regular basis so they have something to look at outside.

I started by using just the Fuji X-Pro3 and have been loving the size, weight and performance and these are some of the images.




























































 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.