Friday 3 April 2020

The Allotment

I had a good walk today through some deserted streets and along the road until I came to the allotments, this is an area I visit a number of times a year as the seasons change and so does the subject matter.

I had a good chat with a gent called Steve and he was happy for me to take his photo by the shed where he keeps his tools.

A few other people about clearing and preparing their plots for planting and despite the challenges of the virus everyone was friendly and there were some flowers appearing and signs of new growth in some areas.

No problems with social distancing here with exercise and fresh air in abundance to allow a distraction.
























The Allotment




















Journey back home














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.