Friday 3 April 2020

The return of Fuji

I have contemplated for a long time getting another Fuji X-Pro camera as I missed the X-Pro2 I had and the way it made me shoot in a way similar to the rangefinders I used in my Berlin days.

I finally purchased the X-Pro3 and 35mm f1.4 lens that equates to a 50mm standard lens on full frame.

What do I think of the camera so far - Wow, it is so much faster in every way than the previous model and the eye autofocus works really well, add to that the quality of image it delivers all making it for me a very good addition to the fold.

These are my first images taken with it on a trip into town for essential food shopping, we are in the grip of the Corona Virus so the town looks very deserted as people stay indoors and people were respecting personal distance even more so as I was wearing a mask.


























After shopping I headed up to the park for some exercise.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.