Tuesday 21 November 2017

Barbury Castle

It was a very dull and overcast day today but I still needed to get out for my exercise and fresh air and I took the DF along with me.

I visited Barbury Castle near Swindon.

Barbury Castle is an Iron Age hill fort situated in Wiltshire, England. It is one of several such forts found along the ancient Ridgeway route. Today the wind was blowing quite strongly up there but at least it was good fresh air and the views were good even if a little hazy.

The grass over the fort was a rich green and windswept adding more character to the images, once again the 24mm did a great job of capturing the feel of the old fort and its surroundings as well as views from the high ground.










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.