Tuesday 7 November 2017

HDR on a wet day in town

A wet and miserable day today but as I had to go into town I took the DF and an umbrella and decided to have another go at HDR (High Dynamic Range) that I captured by taking 3 photos at different exposures to capture under / normal / over exposed images allowing shadow and highlight detail to be captured before all 3 images are merged together as 1 to maximise the detail.

I tried converting to HDR both in Lightroom and Photoshop and did prefer the Lightroom conversions that I find more subtle without looking too much like many HDR images on the web.

I called into the local church to take some images (all hand held) and I am pleased with the results that can be seen below with the street scenes.

Photography is so much fun and there are no set rules to follow!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.